MOLD REMEDIATION AND RESTORATION in HOUSTON
Keeping your home clean and air safe with over 10 years of experience
MOLD REMEDIATION AND RESTORATION IN HOUSTON
What is mold?
It is a type of fungus. It is spread via microscopic spores that become airborne and invade all types of environments, both indoors and outdoors. When the spores find their way into your home or business, a serious situation can develop very quickly. A mold infestation can occur within 48 hours. When this happens, mold damage can begin almost immediately.
There are companies that offer mold remediation and restoration services and claim that they will remove all the mold from your home or business. Please be aware that such a thing is impossible. Even if the company guarantees “complete mold removal”, you are being misled. To understand why complete removal is impossible you have to understand some things about mold:
- This type of fungus exists virtually everywhere, indoors and out. This is because its spores are microscopic and airborne, making it easy for them to enter a dwelling in any number of ways. Literally anywhere that air can go, the spores can go.
- It thrives in moist areas. When the spores come into contact with moisture an infestation, also known as a colony, serious problems can quickly develop. These colonies can produce harmful toxins. Infestations can often be located by their noxious, musty odor.
Mold remediation is the elimination, sanitation, and preventive steps taken to remove infestations and the materials that have been affected. Once an infestation has occurred, a quick remediation and restoration procedure is necessary to prevent serious, permanent damage.
If You Need Mold Remediation and Removal in Houston
Call Now (832) 781-0105
What do mold remediation and restoration consist of?
Remediation and restoration take place in a series of steps that are customized to effectively meet the needs of each specific situation:
- The first step in a successful remediation and restoration process is to contact a reputable indoor air quality technician to assess the situation. Air Quality Express is available 24/7, locally owned and operated, fully licensed and insured, and NADCA-Certified. Call us at 832 781-0105 or complete the form on our website at https://www.airqualitytech.com/contact-us/for fast and effective service.
- Our team of trained professionals will locate the infestation and perform a comprehensive inspection to determine the extent and any resulting mold damage. We use state-of-the-art technologies to locate mold as well as water sources that may not be visible and that could cause further issues with re-infestation in the future.
- We have a number of methods for containing the infestation to prevent it from spreading to other areas. We use methods such as negative air pressure combined with physical barriers. This keeps the spores from spreading while the remediation process is underway. Our team will take every precaution to ensure that not only will the colony be effectively removed and all affected areas cleaned and sanitized, we will also take every precaution to keep it from spreading.
- The Air Quality Express technicians will use a combination of air filtration equipment like HEPA vacuums and air scrubbers to filter the spores from the air. This works with the containment methods in the previous steps to prevent the spread of the spores during the remediation process.
- Our specialists at Air Quality Express, 832 781-0105, utilize antimicrobial and antifungal processes to destroy mold and to help stop the formation of new colonies in the future. If the infestation has penetrated carpeting, furniture, drywall, etc., we will remove and dispose of those items as well.
- We will clean and disinfect all of your salvageable furniture and other belongings in the area of the infestation. Our team employs a number of cleaning and deodorizing techniques to eliminate musty mildew odors. Contact Air Quality Express at 832 781-0105.
- An infestation can do a great deal of damage. As a result, it may be necessary to remove and replace areas of drywall, flooring, carpeting, etc. In severe cases, the restoration process may require the removal and reconstruction of large parts of your home or business. In these instances, this is the only way to ensure that the remediation process is complete and effective.
Air Quality Express is available 24/7 to help you rid your home or business of destructive and toxic fungus. We offer comprehensive services at affordable prices. Give us a call at 832 781-0105 or visit us on the web at https://www.airqualitytech.com/ and fill out the information form to schedule an appointment right away.